Class Rosters from OneStart
- The most current class rosters are found in SIS. These rosters immediately reflect any additions or deletions that result from students adding and dropping courses. The class rosters are found in the Faculty Center. Even though you might use OnCourse, the Class Roster found in SIS is the OFFICIAL CLASS ROSTER and is updated immediately. If a student is not registered for your class, their name will NOT appear on the Class Roster in SIS. The only reason you should add a name to your OnCourse roster is if the student is making up an Incomplete (students making up an incomplete do not re-register for the course).
- If a student is attending who is not enrolled, please ask him or her to contact the Registrar's Office in order to process an official enrollment, and do not allow the student to return to class until that has been done.
- Note that students who missed the application deadline or have not been admitted will not be able to enroll this semester.
- If a student challenges your authority in this regard, refer to the campus policy on Late Registrations and Course Additions, as found in the Bulletin, which states, in part, "A student should not attend a course in which he or she is not officially enrolled. Doing so can be construed as an act of academic dishonesty or as a theft of services." Students who refuse your request to comply with this policy should be referred to Student Affairs or to the University Police.
- Course Descriptions (IU Southeast Bulletin)
- Note: This file is in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat reader, a free download, to view it.
- Faculty can view class rosters, mid-term grades, grade submission and corrections, and electronic grade submission
- Faculty Center in SIS
To access the Faculty Center through OneStart:
- Log into OneStart
- Click on the Services Tab
- Click on Faculty Systems in the left menu
The Faculty Center in SIS (Student Information System) can be used to manage all of your class, student and advisee related activities.
- Viewing your weekly teaching schedule
- Viewing class details
- Searching for classes
- Viewing a class roster
- Viewing and entering grades in a grade roster
- Browsing the course catalog
You have the ability to see multiple terms as well as a link to Oncourse.
A complete "Job Aid" is available to assist you in finding information. (PDF)