Member Development Representative
Job ID: 20531
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|Centra Credit Union |
Jeffersonville, Indiana United States
|September 11, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||October 10, 2014|
Centra Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional with proven customer service and sales skills to join our team as a Part-time Member Development Representative at our Jeffersonville Administration Center.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for positive member experience through service and sales performance that occurs primarily through interaction with inbound/outbound member phone calls.
- Responsible for managing activities to obtain monthly goals primarily focused around loan generation, new member development, checking and online banking growth.
- Performs account opening, closing, payment processing, maintenance functions, and technical troubleshooting for all types of products and services.
- Assists employees and managers in responding to a variety of member needs by providing support to Credit Union branches.
- Responsible for meeting and serving the financial needs of all members through promoting and selling Credit Union products and services based upon member needs.
- Responsible for proper communication over the phone, by fax or mail using various desktop applications and best practices.
- Typically must be able to flex into evening hours one or two days per week.
This position works closely with the membership and will require skills in the following areas:
- Aptitude with Microsoft Office and ability to utilize and maintain data bases in Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including phone and e-mail.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time on outbound phone calls.
- Sales and Service Abilities.
Centra Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.