Job ID: 20652
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|Extell Financial Services Inc |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|October 03, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||November 29, 2013|
Extell Financial Services, Inc. (EFS) provides financial accounting & reporting, cash management, and human resource services exclusively for Extell Development Company. Extell Development is nationally acclaimed real estate developer of residential, commercial, retail, hospitality, and mixed-use properties operating primarily in Manhattan. Since its founding, Extell has experienced outstanding growth, with a profile that currently exceeds 20 million square feet.
EFS is integral to the success of Extell Development. EFS is a dynamic and fast-paced company known for its friendly, team-oriented work environment. We provide opportunities for career growth to employees at all levels. In addition, EFS offers excellent benefits and competitive salaries.
Extell Financial Services, Inc. (EFS) is seeking an experienced, professional, customer service-oriented Executive Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support to our President in her day- to-day functions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: handling confidential, discretionary information, and interfacing and communicating with other departments and external customers on an ongoing basis.
Job Requirements and Competencies:
- Answer/screen incoming calls and ensure that all messages are received and addressed in a timely manner
- Maintain contact files
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls with NY Executives and staff
- Process all incoming correspondences quickly and accurately
- Process mail/faxes, scan, print, photocopy, file and establish and maintain filing system for President
- Handle and maintains all confidential data with discretion
- Prepare any internal forms necessary to process check requests, credit card vouchers, invoices, overnight mail and/or special expense reports; secures proper approval for processing
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
- Assist other departments as needed
- Run errands as needed
- Strong aptitude to learn things easily
- Ability to work independently to meet project requirements with minimal supervision
- Organized, multi-tasking ability with willingness to be flexible and work with changing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet strict deadlines on a daily basis while managing multiple interruptions
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Team player with a selfless attitude
- Professional demeanor and mature attitude/personality
- High-school diploma or general equivalency degree (GED) and seven years related administrative support experience with executives; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations, or a related field
- Experience in construction/real estate development and/or property management
How to Apply
Submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.