Sales and Operations Support
Job ID: 20654
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|Tandem Solution |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|October 04, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||December 04, 2013|
Successful Candidate will provide sales and business office clerical support duties for the company that may require independent analysis, judgment, and knowledge of company policies and procedures. Additionally, the Candidate will perform administrative functions and day-to-day sales and marketing support and will assist with coordinating other various programs that include training and event tracking; administers projects in coordination with management; maintains company databases; and organizes and tends to customer relations activities. The Administrative and Sales Assistant also supports facility and classroom operations, and assists with documentation of company processes and procedures.
1. Four-year Bachelors Degree in a related field. A combination of post-secondary education credit hours or administrative certification and relevant job experience may be considered as a substitute for the degree requirement.
2. Three or more years of experience in operations or sales and management support.
B. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Excellent communications, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
2. An excellent understanding of business practices such as customer service, management, and sales activities.
3. High-level computer expertise and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and common business software applications.
4. Maintain a professional demeanor and display qualities of tact, diplomacy, and discretion.
5. Ability to establish and monitor course schedules and project timelines.
6. Posses good decision making, analytical, employee relations, and organizational skills.
7. Communicate clearly in English in both written and verbal forms to include excellent grammar, writing, and word processing skills.
How to Apply
Submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.