Job ID: 20707
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|$11.00 per hour||20-30; Early AM hours, 6:30-8:30am|
New Albany, Indiana United States
|October 21, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||November 21, 2013|
Responsible for inventory control at assigned location. May be assigned additional responsibilities based on business need and client.
- Physically move material into customer's garage inventory location and/or technicians' cans. This will involve use of pallet jack, dollies, etc.
- Follow all safety policies and common sense practices to avoid personal injury and damage to customer property
- Ensure all material and equipment is continually secure from theft.
Fulfill individual material requests of customer's U-verse technicians by moving material from garage inventory location to technician's company vehicles or designated ""bins."" Use the ""First in/First out"" method of picking inventory.
- Receive and palletize all material returned by U-verse technicians and designated for refurbishment; coordinate with customer's freight carrier for pick-up.
- Use customer's barcode scanning application to record incoming/outgoing material in customer's inventory Management database(s).
- Perform periodic inspections and reconciliations of garage inventory stock levels and update customer's Inventory Management database(s).
- Use computer email application to send daily/weekly Job Activity reports, Time reports, Mileage reports, and other data and information as required by Genesis management.
- Effectively communicate with customer personnel to accomplish his/her responsibilities.
- Be accessible during off duty hours by cell phone or pager
- Provide management with advance notification if absence from work is anticipated.
- Work shifts will be flexible based on coverage of customer personnel.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have PC experience - email, file/folder administration, MS Office
- Must have dependable daily transportation to/from work location - a valid driver's license and personal vehicle is strongly preferred and will be required if assigned to multiple locations.
- Must pass background check and drug screening.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs +
- Required to stand for extended periods of time
- May need to work outside in harsh inclement weather conditions such as hot, cold, ice, rain and snow
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be reliable, accurate and dependable
- Must be in attendance for all scheduled shifts during the assigned times
- Availability to work weekends/holidays and additional shifts preferred
- Must be available to work at least four Sundays of the year for quarterly inventory.
How to Apply
Email resumes to: Josie.Perez@genesisnet.com.