Valet/Bell Attendant - Full-time or Part-time
Job ID: 20711
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|$5.25 + tips||16-30+|
|Hyatt Regency Louisville |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|October 21, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||January 21, 2014|
Valet/Bell Attendants welcome and create the first impression upon guest arrival. This person is responsible for greeting guests as they arrive and depart the hotel. This will include assisting passengers during the loading and unloading process, safely relocating guest automobiles to designated parking locations, and ensuring guest luggage is handled with care. Valet Attendants may be asked general information about the hotel and surrounding area. This is a highly visible role which gives opportunity for casual conversation and a chance to discuss local attractions, restaurants, and events.
We are seeking enthusiastic and professional candidates that have a passion to serve; a professional attitude and excellent communication skills; and a true desire to delight every guest, every day! If you are interested in working for one of the best hotel companies in the world, we'd love to hear from you!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Available to work full-time or part-time hours
- Available to work one or more of the following shifts: early mornings, mid-days, afternoons, and/or evenings
- Flexible to work weekends, holidays, and special events
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to operate manual and automatic vehicles
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and professional presentation skills
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Click link for ""Careers at this Hotel""