Document Control Specialist
Job ID: 20721
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|Walsh Group, The |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|October 22, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||November 12, 2013|
Walsh/Vinci Construction, ORB East End Bridge Project, Louisville, KY seeks qualified candidate for Document Control Specialist position.
Document Control Specialist is responsible for collecting, maintaining, archiving and retrieving all documents necessary to ensure compliance within Walsh/Vinci Construction Quality Control. DC Specialist assists in developing and maintaining a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center.
- Assists document control center to ensure that all users have the latest accurate revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Coordinates storage, archiving, and retrieval of documents and quality system records
- Confers with document originators to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents
- Ensures documents meet approved format and template
- Tracks and trends the effectiveness of document systems
- Maintains controlled documents register
- Archives data
- Supports the Quality Control Department by maintaining electronic files to support their quality documentation
- Ensures the correct and timely input of database entries
- Collaborates in cross-functional teams
- Follows designated work schedule
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested
- Accepts and acts upon supervisory directions
- Demonstrates flexibility, i.e. willingly takes on new tasks
- Prioritizes projects and meets deadlines
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Superior attentiveness to detail.
- Extensive knowledge in MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and MS Outlook.
- Excellent MS Word skills required: templates, styles, headers, working with cross referencing figures, tables and sections.
- Knowledge of Document Control fundamentals & Quality Systems.
- HS Diploma
- At least three years of experience working in document control environment
How to Apply
Submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.