Inside Sales Account Manager
Job ID: 20767
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|30,000 plus commission||40|
|International Systems of America |
Lousiville, Kentucky United States
|November 01, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||November 30, 2013|
ISA is a national distributor for fire alarm, security, surveillance systems parts and circuit board repair services. We are headquartered in Louisville, KY and are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to add our Inside Sales Team. The ideal candidate should have an interest in technology and some sales experience. We are looking for positive, professional, outgoing, and well-organized candidates that will thrive in our fast paced and challenging industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Finding new customers by telephone prospecting and social media marketing
- Selling technical products and services by phone
- Providing customer service and sales support to existing accounts
- Continuously upgrading knowledge of industry trends, products, services and systems
- Keeping daily records of calls, quotes and etc. through the use of the company's CRM system.
The successful candidate will have some college coursework completed or 1-3 years of experience in Business to Business selling technical products. The keys to success for this position are the ability to make outbound calls, prospect via Social Media and Internet searches, foster long-term relationships, closely monitor and provide follow-up with customer requests. Additional requirements include:
- Previous inside sales or high volume customer service experience
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must thrive in a deadline driven, consistently changing work environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- High ethical standards
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work independently
- Accurately type 35-50 WPM
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- At least 2 years of customer service, sales support, or call center experience
This position reports to the National Sales Manager.
Salary: Compensation will include a base salary plus uncapped commissions which will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This position also includes health, LTD, Life and 401(k) with company match.
How to Apply
This position pays a base salary plus commission, with an opportunity for annual performance bonuses. We offer full health benefits and a 401k plan. If you are interested please email your resume to email@example.com.