Human Resources Specialist
Job ID: 20954
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|16.05 - 19.65 per hour||38|
|Trover Solutions, Inc. - Healthcare Recoveries |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|December 12, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||December 19, 2013|
The Human Resources Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day data entry of personnel information and the operational and technical administration of personnel programs and activities, including implementing salary administration, benefits administration, reconciling payroll change reports, auditing information in the HRIS system, preparing and distributing reports, administering employee recognition programs, preparing employee communications and conducting orientation for new employees.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist employees in person, via email and by telephone as needed.
- Schedule and present at the weekly New Hire Orientation meetings.
- Process salary administration forms and audit employee data.
- Provide direction to employees regarding self service employee benefit transactions and interact with carriers as needed.
- Maintain personnel and Human Resources files and records.
- Assist employees with FMLA, STD, and LTD requests and maintain related files and records.
- Maintaining HR's intranet website and the documents posted on the website.
- Process employment verification requests.
- Assist with exit interviews
- Assists in the coordination of company-wide recognition meetings.
Responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, verbally or in writing.
Must be available for scheduled work hours.
Trover Solutions, Inc. is a leading independent provider of outsourced insurance subrogation, claims recovery and cost containment solutions for the healthcare payor and property and casualty industries. Trover delivers exceptional recovery outcomes by leveraging the expertise of our highly-trained staff with leading-edge technology, integrated systems and processes. We seek to attract, develop and retain associates sharing our commitment to innovation, continuous improvement, superior service and professional curiosity.
Education: Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required, Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Benefits Administration or Business Administration is strongly preferred, PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
Experience: 1 - 2 years job related experience in Human Resources is required and payroll experience is a plus.
Key factors for success:
- An approachable personality to serve as the first-point of contact for the Human Resources Department
- Interpersonal skills suited to intense/emotionally charged interactions
- Moderate to high energy level
- Flexibility and adaptability with changing priorities
- Objective judgment and reasoning abilities
- Ability to keep tasks on track while handling frequent interruptions (multitasking)
- Technically oriented requiring intermediate skills Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HRIS programs
- Critical thinking skills to ensure an ability to see beyond a single step in a process/task
Physical Requirements: Extensive time sitting, use of hands, arms, neck and shoulders for long periods of time with computer, seeing to read printed material and computer monitor, hearing to handle telephone and internal requests for information, talking to communicate with customers.
This position offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefit package.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Co. match, Educational Assistance
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check and Credit Check and verification of previous employment and education
Trover Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability, military status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
How to Apply
To be considered all applicants must apply on line at http://www.troversolutions.com