Broadcast Engineer (Full time)
Job ID: 21014
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|WLKY TV |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|March 10, 2014|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||April 10, 2014|
WLKY-TV, the CBS affiliate in Louisville, KY has an immediate Full-Time opening for a Broadcast Engineer
- Broadcast system systems maintenance, installation and operation.
- IT System maintenance in conjunction with broadcast systems or where assigned by the IT Manager
- Remote production setup and maintenance
- ENG/SNG vehicle/systems operations and maintenance
- Microwave/satellite system operations and maintenance
- Audio/video/Ethernet Wire and cable termination/management/testing
- Prior experience in broadcast, electronics, RF or IT required
- Good working knowledge of IT equipment
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment with a sense of urgency
- Aptitude for electronics, RF, and IT systems
- Good communications skills both written and oral.
- Must be reliable, with the ability to self-pro
- Associate's degree in electronics, RF, IT, television production/engineering or audio production/engineering required. Bachelor's degree in one of these areas preferred.
How to Apply
Send resume to Bill Greep, DOE at WLKY, 1918 Mellwood Avenue, Louisville, KY 40206 or e-mail to email@example.com.