Accounts Payable Specialist
Job ID: 21086
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|Cenveo Discount Labels |
New Albany, Indiana United States
|January 24, 2014|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||February 07, 2014|
Cenveo, a Fortune 1000 manufacturing company is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join their Accounts Payable department. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be required to perform all duties associated with the reconciliation and payment research of vendor invoices in a timely and accurate manner. The Analyst will also need to communicate with various company locations and outside vendors in a professional manner under the supervision of a management team. Clear verbal and written skills are required to resolve disputes with vendor payments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with ImageNow scanning software to organize invoices for review and processing into Accounts Payable ERP systems.
- Work with AP team members to review invoices for accuracy prior to payment.
- Analyzing issues with POs.
- Acts as a liaison between company locations and vendors.
- Respond to company locations inquiries effectively and professionally.
- Performs other payable duties as assigned.
- College diploma preferred or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Ability to read and comprehend general instructions, create correspondence and memos.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discount
How to Apply
Interested candidates e-mail resume to Alyson Scharf at Alyson.Scharf@discountlabels.com
A credit check is required for this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - A Drug-Free Workplace