Job ID: 21088
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|$2.13/hr + Tips||25-30 Flexible|
|The Melting Pot |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|January 25, 2014|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||February 28, 2014|
Certainly the most memorable of evenings, either favorable or unfavorable, can be credited in great part to the server. Being the last link in quality control, the server can determine the course of a guest's evening. Proper timing, presentation, wine service and personality are all elements which together comprise delivering a Perfect Night OutÂ®.
- Establishes a professional, hospitable rapport with each guest.
- Maintains positive guest relations and exceeds guests' expectations by promoting and reinforcing The Melting Pot culture around the MVP card and The Perfect Night OutÂ®.
- Adheres to and maintains company policies and standards, complying with uniform standards, appearance and grooming best practices and federal, state and local laws and guidelines concerning alcoholic beverages and food safety.
- Follows all service sequences, serving products according to standards and procedures, suggestively selling food and beverage products and accounting for every product served.
- Performs as part of the team, executing opening, running and closing sidework assignments.
- Attends and participates in ongoing training sessions when provided, reads PreShift notes and attends PreShift meetings. Aware of the cost of supplies and executes proper operational procedures.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform all job responsibilities. The items listed in the position profile are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
- High school graduate, with college course work or professional certification / education in restaurant or business / training field is highly desired and recommended. Food safety certification recommended.
How to Apply
Submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.