SEC Reporting Analyst
Job ID: 21094
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|TBD||entry-level full time and contracting positions; flexible with class schedules|
|Yum! Brands, Inc. |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|January 27, 2014|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||February 07, 2014|
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Ky., is the world's largest restaurant company, with nearly 38,000 restaurants in over 110 countries and territories and more than 1 million associates. Yum! is ranked #214 on the Fortune 500 List and generated more than $11 billion in revenue in 2010. The Company's brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell ? are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. More important than our size is our commitment to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. From multi-branded stores to our passionate customer mania philosophy and an incredible franchise system, this is one great place to work! So come see what it?s like to be with a global leader in the restaurant industry. You?ll find a fun, fast paced and supportive culture, where all of our success comes from our belief in people, and investing in you is our top priority.
Individual is responsible for the life cycle of reporting for all aspects of the Service Excellence Center processes. This includes creation, delivery and maintenance of reporting, trend analysis and reporting delivery mechanisms (dashboards, portals). Reporting includes internal reporting for the Service Excellence Center as well as the supported customers, and brand ARLs.
- Create, deliver and maintain current reports
- Work with external teams that manage and own the data to ensure access
- Work with SEC leadership to provide real time dashboards for SEC analysts, SEC leadership and external customers and ARLs
- Seeking General College degree or equivalent experience. Will accept students in the process of getting a degree.
Experience (and other qualifications):
- MSSQL and other standard query languages (2+ years)
- Linux architecture and command shell scripting (3+ years)
- Sharepoint site administration and reporting services (2+ years)
- PHP and XML development (2+ years)
- Other scripting languages preferred
- Crystal reporting a plus
- Postgres SQL a plus
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills
- Demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams to deliver projects
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and shifting priorities
How to Apply
Apply at http://www.yumsuccess-jobs.com/job/Louisville-SEC-Reporting-Analyst-Job-KY-40201/35562700/.