NETwork Sales Representative
Job ID: 21112
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|35K + Commission|
|Total Quality Logistics, Inc. |
, Nationwide United States, Cincinnati, Ohio United States
|February 03, 2014|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||March 14, 2014|
National Logistics Account Executive
Be a part of Total Quality Logistics' ELITE National Expansion Team!
Due to rapid growth and expansion across the U.S., TQL is seeking elite talent for our high profile National Expansion Team (NETwork). The NETwork is for individuals who are driven and motivated by an opportunity to experience TQL's headquarters in Cincinnati, OH while participating in our comprehensive training and mentoring program and then building up their own book of business. Once your business is established, you will then take those talents to any of TQL's satellite locations across the country, or become a founding member of a new office in a new city! We're looking for exceptional sales talent to expand our market share in this multi-billion dollar industry. Custom concierge services and fast-track to management are just some of the opportunities offered for the right achiever as well as relocation expense reimbursement offered to eligible candidates. If you are self-motivated, interested in unlimited earning potential and unparalleled opportunities with a high-energy culture, submit your application for this sales position on TQL's National Expansion Team!
STEP 1 - LEARN. TRAIN. DEVELOP. TQL's 6-Month Paid Training Program
- Begin your career at TQL's headquarters in Cincinnati, OH
- Undergo 4 months of hands-on logistics training followed by 2 months of sales training (6 months of training total) to prepare you for building up your book of business. Training is performed with the direction of hands-on trainers, mentors and successful Account Executives.
- Experience our fast-paced, “work hard, play hard” culture, learn our business, and begin developing your accounts
- Earn a set, bi-weekly salary throughout training and beyond
STEP 2 - BUILD YOUR BUSINESS. Post Training & Day-To-Day
- Continue working in Cincinnati for another 6-12 months to build a portfolio of customers by researching and seeking out prospects via phone sales calls
- Develop solid working relationships with customers by providing them excellent customer service through communication, accessibility and industry knowledge
- Upon successful performance, you will train and manage new Logistics Account Executive Trainees and take advantage of an uncapped commission structure
STEP 3 - SELECT YOUR DESTINATION. Train In One City. Lead In Another.
- After approximately 12-18 months of successful performance in Cincinnati, you will have the ability and freedom relocate to any other satellite location anywhere in the country or become a TQL Founding Team Member of a new office in a new city!
BENEFITS & OFFERINGS
- Structured commission plan with unlimited earning potential (base salary and uncapped commission opportunities)
- Full benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Room for growth - 100% of current sales managers have been promoted from within
- Relocation expense reimbursement offered to eligible candidates
TQL - We're Chosen Because We're Driven.
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is the nation's 2nd largest freight brokerage firm. Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, we work with thousands of companies nationwide to facilitate their truckload freight movements. TQL was founded in 1997 on the values of ethics, integrity and quality customer service and we take pride in adhering to these same principles today. In many ways, the Total Quality Logistics of today is a different company than it was when we founded 16 years ago. Our freight brokerage service has expanded in terms of scope and expertise and the mindset of exceeding our customers' expectations is still very much a part of our DNA. It's about doing absolutely everything possible to never fall out on a load or helping a driver pick-up and deliver safely and on-time. It's about choosing a carrier that has proven to be reliable and trustworthy, and providing proactive, honest communication at every step of the way. IT'S MORE THAN A BUSINESS PROMISE OR MISSION. IT'S OUR LEGACY.
College degree preferred
Multitasking, prioritization, negotiation, and conflict management skills
Prior sales experience preferred
How to Apply
Submit resume via email to EBowling@tql.com