Job ID: 21197
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|February 19, 2014|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||March 19, 2014|
Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
Supervises warehouse personnel.
- Staff, train, evaluate, and develop team members.
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
-High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in warehouse/inventory required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
- Computer and database applications skills.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Ability to operate a manual-powered jack or lift product.
-Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to: