Electronic Art Technician
Job ID: 21400
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|$13.00/hr. includes shift diff||40|
|Cenveo Discount Labels |
New Albany, Indiana United States
|June 30, 2014|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||July 31, 2014|
Manual preflight of customer's artwork by utilizing the following computer applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe PageMaker, Macromedia Freehand, QuarkXPress, CorelDRAW!, both on the Macintosh and PC platform.
Telephone communication to the customer is required. Excellent training skills are necessary as many of the telephone conversations with the customer require you to lead them through graphic art steps in order to correct or complete their artwork.
- Executes good judgment on interpretation of customer instructions regarding the customer's order.
- Must be safety conscious, punctual and follow company standards set in the Employee Handbook, with a proven track record of this (i.e. attendance).
- Abilities need to include:
a) attention to detail
b) communication skills - verbal and written
c) to read and understand ruler measurements
d) type 35WPM
- Working Conditions are as follows:
a) considerable concentration is involved as a high amount of interruptions occur
b) vision requirements include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
c) position requires frequent walking (to pick up orders), sitting (to type), using hands (to type, to organize orders), speaking, and listening (to communicate with coworkers and supervisors).
- Must be able to professionally handle conflict from the customer over the telephone.
- Must be very good at documentation, as all facets of job require this.
- Must enjoy communication, as over 85% of the day is spent in this capacity. All job functions require the usage of the telephone, and require the Electronic Art Technician to communicate with fellow co-workers, supervisors, supporting departments and affiliate companies.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - A Drug-Free Workplace
How to Apply
Submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org