Graeter's Ice Cream Team Leaders, FT and PT
Job ID: 21571
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|$7.25 - $10 per Hour||15-20|
|Graeter's Ice Cream - Louisville |
New Albany, Indiana United States, Elizabeth, Indiana United States
|September 02, 2014|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||December 31, 2014|
Want to be the most popular person in your family?
We are looking for responsible and outgoing people who want to work hard and enjoy what they are doing, while providing top-notch customer service! Remember, Ice Cream is Fun!
Graeter's is currently hiring for Part-Time (15-30 hrs) shift management positions at our Louisville and Southern Indiana locations. We offer competitive pay with Scholarship opportunities! Reliable transportation is needed, along with a smile!
We are looking for anyone interested in working full time or part time positions at the Graeter's locations in New Albany (4310 Charlestown Road) and at the Horseshoe Casino (11999 Casino Center Drive).
Assisting management in all aspects of a retail environment involving ice cream:
- Engaging customers in a positive manner, filling orders/requests, handling transactions.
- Ensuring Team Members follow Graeter's standards and guidelines for Customer Service
- Cash management - Controlling Over/Shorts, Deposits, Refunds, Paid Outs
- Staff management - Scheduling, Communication, Accountability
- Opening/Closing store - Following opening and closing procedures and delegating tasks to Team Members
- Ordering supplies - Organizing and accurately reporting stock
- Inventory control - Maintaining a proper and accurate inventory
- Store organization and functionality - Store cleanliness both behind the counter and dining area
- Available days, nights, weekends, holidays
- Varied schedule week to week.
More detail of job description can be obtained upon request and through interview.
- Energetic, outgoing and a strong work ethic. Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive, someone who leads by example
- Basic math and computing skills, such as word processing
- Ability to lift heavy loads of 30lbs, climb a ladder, perform any and all physical tasks required of the job and be on your feet for long periods of time
- Reliable form of transportation
How to Apply
If interested please fill out an application at either of our Southern Indiana store locations:
New Albany location, 4310 Charlestown Road, 47129
Horseshoe Casino location, 11999 Casino Center Drive, 47117
You can also email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org