Implementation/HRIS Specialist - Entry Level
Job ID: 5000171
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|Advanced Payroll Systems |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|July 02, 2014|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||September 26, 2014|
This position is responsible for providing technical expertise and configuring the client database for Payroll, HRIS, TLM, entering data, pay history, processing and balancing. This process will include gathering and evaluation of simple to complex client information to determine configuration required to meet client specific needs. Ability to independently set up benefit plans, accrual policies and general ledger as well as any data exports that may be required.
1. Assist in developing project timelines and manage client implementation and training, including process and system documentation.
2. Research problems and demonstrate strong ability to resolve, investigate and analyze simple to complex problems.
3. Communicate effectively with the Client utilizing the proper APS communication documentation. Provide accurate and timely responses to APS clients on Payroll configuration, issues and reporting.
4. Create, test and approve new client database payroll functionality. Obtain applicable audit as well as client sign off on calculations as needed.
5. Knowledge of how Benefit Plan deductions impact payroll and taxation. Section 125 plans, S-Corporations, Flexible Spending accounts, etc.
6. Load applicable historical employee data including tax withholding, employer taxes, year to date wage data and the balancing function.
7. Accrual policies are set up and thoroughly tested for accuracy.
8. Provide ongoing client support with the use of diagnostic skills to identify root causes of customer issues, develop solutions and recommend appropriate action to prevent recurrence.
9. Assist in completing conversions of current clients onto new platforms as applicable. Through the transition process; ensures the integrity of data remains in tack, make any required company and employee setup changes due to database differences and ensure that payroll continues to be processed until the client account is transitioned to Customer Service.
10. Ability to communicate with and foster customer relationships and ensure client satisfaction.
11. Ability to maintain appropriate levels of confidentially both internal and external to the organization.
12. Model and promote the Sweet 16 behaviors.
1. Gain and maintain a high level of knowledge of Payroll, TLM and HRIS products and services through internal training and on the job experience. Continually upgrade skills and knowledge of system updates to ensure proficiency in use of software and product offerings.
2. Assist with analyzing new client data and preparing timeline of data needed and communicate to client.
3. Ensure scope of work remains intact. If scope of work changes materially, have client acknowledge additional costs and extended timelines in writing.
4. Obtain and analyze new client documentation in a timely manner and track applicable communication and documentation in CRM.
5. Assist with new client set up in a timely and accurate manner.
6. Respond to client in a timely manner, according to APS Standards.
7. Ensure that all information is entered accurately and that client employees have proper taxes withheld.
8. Support company audits and client sign off on retirement plan eligible earnings as well as calculations.
9. Data exports related to retirement plans are thoroughly reviewed with the client for accuracy and balanced.
10. Balance reports should be reviewed and error free. If errors with prior data exist proper written documentation must be communicated to client and noted in CRM software.
11. Identify potential problems and research the appropriate solution. Document the action and communicate as appropriate to the team supervisor.
12. Follows Best Practice and understands SASE Compliance and APS Controls.
13. Facilitate timely and accurate billing of clients.
14. Assist in ensuring the client is well trained, functions independently and processes on schedule.
15. Drive high client satisfaction evident in positive Net Promoter Score and Client Satisfaction.
1. Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Certification: FPC, CPP and/or CEBS certification a plus.
3. Industry Experience:
a. Some experience in a Customer Service role preferred.
b. Understanding of Federal, State and local tax reporting compliance helpful.
c. Understanding of pretax and deferred compensation plans helpful.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. Possesses a passion for helping others
6. Proven analytical and creative problem solver.
7. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products, such as Word, Excel, etc.
8. Experience with online training helpful.
9. Ability to maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality both internal and external to the organization.
How to Apply
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the APS HRIS Implementation Specialist position.