Decorative Image

Career Development Center

WELCOME TO THE CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Live your dream and let your degree work for you. The Career Development Center is here to help IU Southeast students and alumni secure satisfying career opportunities. Explore your options for a career and find tools to help you get there. Call or stop in today and begin your journey towards a satisfying career!

Geotechnical Field Technician

Job ID: 5000595

SalaryApproximate Hours Per Week
Depending On Experience40
EmployerDate Posted
Aerotek
Louisville, Kentucky United States
July 29, 2014
Position TypeApplications Accepted Until
Non-Degreed PositionsSeptember 29, 2014
Description
These field technicians will be responsible for traveling from the office to a local construction site. While there, the technician will gather soil samples for compaction tests and gather concrete samples. They will bring the samples back to the office so that they can be analzyed by lab technicians. 90% of work is done in the field - the other 10% will be traveling to and from jobsites.

Qualifications
Valid drivers license.

How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to ahofman@aerotek.com