You can take college courses while still attending high school. By enrolling in courses at Indiana University Southeast, you can take advantage of the excellent educational opportunities offered to all of our students.
- Build a strong foundation for your future college studies.
- Select your favorite courses, from anthropology to zoology.
- Learn from top-notch faculty.
- Earn college credit.
- Shorten the time it takes to earn your degree.
- Interact with state-of-the-art technology.
Interested in applying?
Applicants are expected to meet the admissions standards for entering first year/freshman students.
- Have appropriate high school preparation
- Rank in the top half of their class
- Have an ACT or SAT score at or above the median score of Indiana students
The admission process for high school applicants includes the following:
- Undergraduate application
- Application fee ($35)
- Official high school transcript
- ACT, SAT or PSAT scores
- Recommendation from High School Guidance Counselor or Principal
If you are not yet a high school senior, you should contact the Office of Admissions.