The IU Southeast Alumni Association will award $25,000 in student scholarships for the 2014-2015 academic year. One requirement is an applicant must be a member of the Student Alumni Association (you can register for the SAA on the scholarship application).
- Applicant must be a member in good standing and active with the IU Southeast Student Alumni Association (SAA) OR will become a member in conjunction with this application.
- Applicant must be a current undergraduate student enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 academic credit hours per semester) and have an IU cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are planning to receive their degree at IU Southeast.
- Preference will be given to an applicant that has a family member who is both an IU Southeast alumnus and a paid member of the IU Alumni Association.
- Awardees will be recognized at an IU Southeast Alumni Board Meeting.
- Financial need will be considered as measured by FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), but will not be the sole determining factor.
- Applicant must submit a written essay (500 word minimum) answering the following question:
"What do you believe should be the role of the IU Southeast Student Alumni Association and what could you contribute to the association in helping it accomplish this role?"
For additional information and application, please contact Lynn Prinz at (812) 941-2417 or email@example.com. Note: The essay must be submitted at the time of registration.
Scholarship application deadline is midnight, Monday, July 28, 2014. Awards will be announced by Friday, August 8, 2014. Apply for the Scholarship today!