Requirements (18 cr.)
- G 205 Introduction to English Language (3 cr.) or G 301 History of the English Language (3 cr.)
- W 203 Creative Writing (3 cr.)
- W 350 Advanced Expository Writing (3 cr.) or W 420 Argumentative Writing (3 cr.)
- One of the following five courses: W 315 Writing for the Web, W 331 Business and Administrative Writing, W 364 Art of Magazine Editing for Publication and Production, W 395 Art of Magazine Writing, or S 399 Internship in Writing (as approved by the Writing faculty) (3 cr.)
- Any 3 credit elective designated ENG-W at the 300 level or higher. (3 cr)
- Capstone: W 490 Writing Seminar (3 cr.)
The writing program urges writing concentration majors to complete requirements 1,2,3, and 4 before taking W 490.