Can I pay online?
You are encouraged to use the IU Bursar Pay system located on OneStart to charge your fees to your credit card or bank account. IU Bursar Pay offers secure payment options and flexibility.
With IU Bursar Pay, you can:
- Make payments to your bursar account from your personal checking account, savings account, or Credit Card.
- Create 3rd Party Users who can then use a unique user code/password combination that you assign. Once authenticated, 3rd Party Users can make payments directly to your Bursar account. This could be used for spouses, parents, or even employers and allows each to setup their own confidential checking account information.
- Receive e-mail notifications when new bills have been sent to your account.
- View history of all payments made.
- View history of billing statements as your billing history file develops over time.
For more information view our IU Bursar Pay Guide