All students entering the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program must have completed a bachelor’s degree prior to enrolling.
Previous equivalent coursework can fulfill some of the course requirements listed below. To earn the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in HRM,
- five of the courses listed below must be successfully completed (C- or better) and
- at least four of the courses listed below must be successfully completed (C- or better) at IUS after undergraduate degree completion.
Coursework to prepare for Certificate in Human Resources Management
- BUS-W 301 Principles of Management
- BUS-Z 440 Personnel-Human Resource Management P: Z302
- BUS-Z 441 Wage and Salary Administration P: Z302 and Z440
- BUS-Z 443 Developing Employee Skills P: Z302 and Z440
- BUS-Z 444 Personnel Research and Measurement P: Z302 and Z440
- BUS-Z 445 Human Resource Selection P: Z302 and Z440