Previous equivalent coursework can fulfill some of the course requirements listed below. To earn the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in International Business,
- the five courses listed below must be successfully completed (C- or better) and
- at least four of the courses listed below must be successfully completed (C- or better) at IUS after undergraduate degree completion.
Coursework to prepare for a Certificate in International Business
- BUS-D 300 International Business Administration P: E200
- BUS-F 494 International Finance P: F301
- ECON-E 333 International Economics P: E200
- POLS-Y 376 International Political Economy R: Y109 (or Y107) and E200
- One 300-400 level course from the chosen Region’s list of courses in Group A, Group B or Group C of the International Studies Major (see Bulletin for lists).