All students entering the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program must have completed a bachelor’s degree prior to enrolling.
Previous equivalent coursework can fulfill some of the course requirements listed below. To earn the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Management,
- five of the courses listed below must be successfully completed (C- or better) and
- at least four of the courses listed below must be successfully completed (C- or better) at IU Southeast after undergraduate degree completion.
Coursework to prepare for Certificate in General Management
- BUS-D 300 International Business Administration P: E200
- BUS-W 301 Principles of Management
- BUS-W 311 New Venture Creation P:A201, E150, P or C: M301 or M300
- BUS-W 320 Leadership and Ethics
- BUS-W 430 Organizations and Organizational Change P: Z302, W301
- BUS-Z 440 Personnel-Human Resource Management P: Z302