Supply Chain and Information Management (24 credit hours)
- BUS-K330 Contemporary Topics in Information Technology
- BUS-K340 Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- BUS-K440 Business Intelligence
- BUS-P330 Project Management
- BUS-P421 Supply Chain Management
- BUS-P430 Total Quality Management
Electives - Must take two courses from the following:
- BUS-D300 International Business Administration
- BUS-M365 Internet Marketing
- BUS-M425 Services Marketing
- CSCI-A CSCI-C 201 Or 201 Introduction to Programming I Introduction to Programming II
Any combination (six cr. hrs.) of 300/400-level Business or Economics courses outside SCIM (BUS-K or BUS-P). Cannot be satisfied by internship, professional practice, or BUS-M 300. A course cannot count in both the 18 SCIM concentration hours and the 6 required elective hours for SCIM.
**Reminder: Students choosing 200-level courses still must have at least 45cr. hrs. of 300/400-level coursework to graduate.