Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
4201 Grantline Rd.
Paths to QUALITY™
We are pleased and excited to announce that the IU Southeast Children’s Center is now a part of an exciting statewide system called Paths to QUALITY™. Paths to QUALITY has been developed to help ensure that the children of Indiana receive better quality child care and brighter futures. In addition to promoting higher quality child care, this program has the following goals:
- To provide families with a way to make informed decisions when choosing child care
- To support professional development of child care providers
- To recognize and reward child care providers who show a commitment to quality improvement of their early learning programs on an ongoing basis
Our decision to participate in this worthwhile program is great news for your child because research shows that high quality early learning experiences prepare children for success in school, work, and life. By participating in Paths to QUALITY we are making a commitment to providing your child with quality care.
You can be confident that as a Paths to QUALITY Level 1 program, we will be meeting the State’s standards for health and safety.
Please feel free to speak with us if you have any questions about the changes I/we have made or to learn more about my/our plans for future improvements as we work toward higher Paths to QUALITY levels.
Thank you for continuing to trust us to care for your child. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity.
Coordinator, IU Southeast Children’s Center
Learn About Level 1 Providers : Watch the Video
- 04.21.2014 – Stress Free Zone
- 04.21.2014 – Criminal Justice Student Association - Reefer Madness
- 04.21.2014 – Softball