8:00am - 5:00pm
University Center 010
The Grenadier Outstanding Leadership Development Program is designed to help students develop a greater understanding of their leadership roles and can be a source of tremendous satisfaction and personal growth.
As a member of the GOLD Program, students will participate in a service and leadership development program. Through this experience students will:
- Transfer theoretical knowledge into practical situations
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and how to effectively use them in life
- Be of service to the campus and surrounding communities
- Develop written and oral communication skills, while enhancing their leadership skills
GOLD members must:
- Be of junior or senior status
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA or above
- Be an active member of at least one student organization
Call us for more information.
- 03.11.2014 – Military 101: Understanding the Student Veteran Experience
- 03.11.2014 – Sex, Lies, and Chocolate
- 03.11.2014 – Project Runway: Career Edition