8:00am - 5:00pm
University Center 010
New Student Programs Mission
The mission of Indiana University Southeast's New Student Programs is to facilitate the transition of undergraduate students to the university through the provision of programs and services outlining the university's academic expectations and support as well as social and developmental resources and opportunities.
New Student Programs and Orientation assists undergraduate students by successfully integrating them into the intellectual, cultural, and social climate of the institution.
- 03.03.2015 – 2015 Sanders Speaker Series featuring Bill Rancic
- 03.03.2015 – Cancelled - Baseball - IUS vs. Georgetown
- 03.03.2015 – Zeta Phi Beta - March of Dimes Collections
- 03.03.2015 – Center for Women and Families Rep - Annell Lough
- 03.03.2015 – Advising Session for MS in Counseling
- 03.04.2015 – Floyd Cty VA Service Officer - Glen Hammack
- 03.05.2015 – Education Job Fair
- 03.06.2015 – Jeri Sager: Broadway by Jeri