8:00am - 5:00pm
University Center 010
WELCOME NEW GRENADIERS!
New Student Programs was created to help transition new students to the Indiana University Southeast Community. We offer a variety of services and support for any new student to the university. Whether you are a first time freshman, transfer student, or returning to school after some time off, we can help!
- Orientation is a critical part of the new student process. The program provides you with information that is critical to your success at IU Southeast. You receive information about financial aid and billing, career development, information technology, campus resources, students’ rights and responsibilities, and ways that you can get involved on campus. We offer sessions for students who are admitted for the fall and spring semesters. To find out more information on orientation and/or to register for a session, visit our Orientation webpage.
NEW STUDENT INDUCTION DAY
- New Student Induction Day is a tradition here at IU Southeast. This is our way to officially welcome all new students to the IU Southeast campus. The day starts with a ceremony facilitated by the Chancellor. We have social networking sessions to engage new students with other new students from within their school of study. There will be a picnic lunch and student organization fair. The day concludes at approximately 1:30pm, but there are additional information sessions that run until 3pm for students who are interested in going Greek, meeting other Student Veterans, getting a campus tour to help find your classes, or exploring the library. To register for the event, visit the Induction Day webpage.
- Throughout your first year at IU Southeast, we want you to take opportunities to become engaged in the campus. New Student Programs sponsors a variety of programs and activities to help our new students engage with one another and get to know the campus. Check the campus calendar for programs just for new students.
- Twitter is the best way to know what’s going on with New Student Programs. Follow @IUSNewStudents to get all the updated information or to just tweet a question. You can also always stop by Campus Life and we are more than happy to help and direct you in any way we can.
- 03.03.2015 – 2015 Sanders Speaker Series featuring Bill Rancic
- 03.03.2015 – Cancelled - Baseball - IUS vs. Georgetown
- 03.03.2015 – Zeta Phi Beta - March of Dimes Collections
- 03.03.2015 – Center for Women and Families Rep - Annell Lough
- 03.03.2015 – Advising Session for MS in Counseling
- 03.04.2015 – Floyd Cty VA Service Officer - Glen Hammack
- 03.05.2015 – Education Job Fair
- 03.06.2015 – Jeri Sager: Broadway by Jeri