8:00am - 5:00pm
University Center 010
Did you know that you can add your volunteer service to your resume? Volunteer work can show how you have the necessary skills for a job. You can identify the skills and knowledge you have developed as a result of your volunteer activities.
- 2005-2006 Friendship House, New Albany, IN
- Organized social activities including a drop in center
- Led traditional teachings workshops.
- Participated in evening and weekend activities
- Promoted to training and supervising volunteers
- 2004 –2005 Hilltop Community Center, Corydon, IN
- Acted as activities assistant, organizing several events for holidays during the year. Duties required 20 volunteer hours per month
- Assisted as coffee shop cashier performing a variety of tasks
- 10.02.2014 – Civil Liberties Union - Civil Liberties Union Meeting
- 10.02.2014 – Pre-Professional Open House hosted by the School of Natural Sciences
- 10.02.2014 – Captives in a Foreign Land: German Prisoners of War During the American Revolution