On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) serves two populations: 1) candidates seeking professional positions, and 2) Internship candidates.
- Participation is a privilege; therefore, you must follow the necessary guidelines as outlined in these documents.
- All candidates must register with the Career Development Center Office using the on-line CareerLink system available on this web site. A professional resume must be up-loaded to our Career Development Center CareerLink database and be available for employer viewing.
- Be certain that you have read the Interview Cancellation and No-Show Interview Policies.
- All candidates are expected to dress in professional interview attire.
Candidates seeking professional positions must:
- be an IU Southeast or IU student within two (2) semesters of graduation; OR
- be an IU Southeast or IU graduate; AND
- meet minimum requirements (major, GPA, citizenship, etc.) set by employers.
Internship Candidates must:
- be juniors or seniors seeking bachelor's degrees;
- meet the minimum GPA requirements for your academic department or school;
- contact the Internship Coordinator to participate in an information session and a mock interview. Please call (812) 941-2275 or e-mail email@example.com.