Front End Web Developer
Job ID: 20558
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|TMP Worldwide |
New Albany, Indiana United States
|March 05, 2014|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||April 03, 2014|
A unique opportunity for a long-term career with a growing and innovative digital advertising agency in a front-end web developer role. In this role, you will execute and code designs, maintain and update existing web applications. You will work closely with our senior developer as well as cross functional teams comprised of visual and interaction designers, developers, and project managers.
- Execute and code designs with valid CSS/DHTML incorporating JS/AJAX/Flash as needed
- Apply design styles to new pages and layouts
- Maintain and update existing web applications
- Code for multiple browsers and unit test work
- Follow best practice development web standards and processes
- Estimate project length and communicate daily status with team
- Must understand and appreciate the importance of coding with web standards.
- Must be passionate about keeping up with industry standards, trends and technical advancements
- Solid interpersonal communication skills
How to Apply
Email cover letter & resume to David Mechlin at email@example.com.