Part-Time Customer Service Rep
Job ID: 20778
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|$12-$13 per hour||20|
|PetFirst Healthcare |
Jeffersonville, Indiana United States
|November 07, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||December 07, 2013|
Will work directly with pet parents to provide solutions to their pet insurance needs and act as a liaison for internal departments such as claims, billing and sales.
Current open schedules include: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage inbound email and phone inquiries from our customers for the purpose of providing quality customer service.
- Handle all calls promptly and effectively to minimize customer wait times per company standards while at the same time focusing on building rapport.
- Build strong knowledge of services offered to assist in plan types and policy details.
- Act as a liaison for internal departments such as claims, billing and sales by answering questions and providing the customer with an excellent call experience.
- Complete various projects per management request.
- Will perform all other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to operate in a fast-pace, multi-tasking environment with deadlines
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, and phone communication skills.
- Excellent tracking, follow-up, negotiating, and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently overcome objections.
- Articulate, professional, and possesses a strong quality sales mindset with attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly (to include our proprietary CRM system for managing customers).
- Proven history of adherence to corporate policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Strong computer background using MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Flexible Schedule requirements, with the ability to work evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Proven attendance reliability.
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in Customer Service, Insurance Sales, Service industry and/or Contact Center environment.
- 2+ years of proven sales success within an inbound service environment, preferably a direct sales environment.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred; high school diploma or GED is required.
How to Apply
Submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.