Part-time Medical Assistant
Job ID: 20780
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|Family Health Center of Clark County |
New Albany, Indiana United States
|November 05, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||November 15, 2013|
Job Description: Medical Assistant
Reports to: Office Supervisor
Department: Maternal Child Health
Job Requirements: Training and experience as a medical assistant for physician's office; Flexibility for scheduling work hours and priorities with focus on meeting patient needs, ability to work as a clinic team member to provided quality health care to our patients.
1. Performs CLIA waved tests such as glucometer, urinalysis and pregnancy, PT/INR.
2. Can accurately obtain manual Blood pressure, pulse, reparations and record temperature.
3. Properly clean, sanitize and restock the triage and exam rooms after each use.
4. Maintains exam room stock everyday
5. Schedule procedures and referrals as directed by health care provider.
6. Be able to assist the provider with minor procedures such as; mole removal, IUD removal.
7. Be able to relay test results and information to the patient as directed by the health care provider.
8. Assist the front office staff as needed
9. Pull labs results, emergency room documents, and x-ray reports for patients and be able to scan into chart in a timely manner
10. Be able to document correct vitals and history into an electronic chart.
CPR certified; electronic medical records experience a plus; MUST be able to work late on Thurs evenings weekly and work Mon-Fri for 40 hours full-time.
How to Apply
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org