Substitute Teacher - Harrison County Alternative Education Center
Job ID: 20786
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|$55 per day||As needed|
|Harrison County Alternative Education Center |
Corydon, Indiana United States
|November 06, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||December 31, 2013|
We are currently needing individuals who are able to substitute for our current staff when needed. Individuals will be assisting students with different school subjects. The students being served may be working out of textbooks or in an online education program.
- Assist in welcoming/orienting students to the center.
- Tutor and assist students in a specified academic area.
- Refer any student who is having major difficulty to the appropriate staff teacher.
- Consult with staff regarding any questions.
- Assist all students, individually or in groups.
- Adhere to laws, policies, procedures, and ethical standards of the school counseling profession.
- Monitor student academic performance, behavior, and attendance.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Patience, dependability, and a desire to help and encourage others.
- Must be able to quickly and efficiently respond to emergency situations.
How to Apply
Submit resumes via email to email@example.com.