Pre-Bill Medical Recovery Customer Service Screener
Job ID: 20869
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|12.50 - 13.75 per hour DOE||37.5|
|Trover Solutions, Inc. - Healthcare Recoveries |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|November 21, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||December 13, 2013|
The Pre-Bill Medical Recovery Customer Service Screener is responsible for investigating, reviewing and monitoring pre-pay third party liability medical files. To investigate the file the Screener places multiple outbound phone calls and/or generates letters to contact the patient or their legal representative.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determine if file has recovery potential and open or reject the file accordingly
- Contact legal representative to confirm representation
- Ensure all insurance parties and other recovery sources are identified
- Ensure each file contains all required attorney and adjuster contact and claim information
- Provide thorough documentation of all file activity.
- Review and complete Web Response and Database return tasks as assigned
- Navigate client document imaging system to review documents received.
- Properly document and respond to written correspondence.
- Manage newly assigned tasks while staying current on existing tasks.
This position offers a competitive wage and benefit package and performance and attendance bonuses:
Screeners are eligible for a production based performance bonus and a perfect attendance bonus.
Benefits include: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company match, Educational Assistance, On Site Fitness Center and Free Parking.
Screening Requirements include: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check and Credit Check and verification of previous employment and education
Trover Solutions, Inc. is a leading independent provider of outsourced insurance subrogation, claims recovery and cost containment solutions for the healthcare payor and property and casualty industries. Trover delivers exceptional recovery outcomes by leveraging the expertise of our highly-trained staff with leading-edge technology, integrated systems and processes. We seek to attract, develop and retain associates sharing our commitment to innovation, continuous improvement, superior service and professional curiosity.
Experience: A minimum of one year customer service experience is preferred
Education: High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Must be able to accurately enter data into computer screens while talking to customers
- Qualified candidates must have a strong work ethic and be extremely service oriented
- Strong oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of medical coding and terminology, a plus but not required
- Ability and desire to work in a goal-oriented environment
Availability: Must be able to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, including 2 evenings per week until 8 p.m.
Must be able to begin employment on Monday, January 6, 2014 and be able to participate in a paid training program Monday, January 6, 2014 - Friday, January 17, 2014 weekdays from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Daily attendance is required - no exceptions.
Extensive time sitting, use of hands, arms, neck and shoulders for long periods of time with computer, seeing to read printed material and computer monitor, hearing to handle telephone and internal requests for information, talking to communicate with customers.
Trover Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability, military status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
How to Apply
To be considered all applicants must apply on line at http://www.troversolutions.com
Before clicking on Apply Now, please have the following information available:
The salary history for your two (2) most recent job positions
The Name, Title, Relationship to You, Telephone, Email Address, # Of Years Known for 3 professional references