Job ID: 20915
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|$13.33 - $17.19|
|Multi Packaging Solutions |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|December 03, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||December 17, 2013|
Assist manufacturing in maintaining required quality standards by performing quality inspections throughout a job run as well as by performing final inspections on specified product, including verifying weight counts and completing daily reports and machine inspections. Ensure compliance with federal, state, company policies & safety rules.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists manufacturing in maintaining the required quality standards through ongoing inspection.
- Audits all operator processes against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Verifies product integrity to job specifications - structure, color, size, layout, etc. using variety of tools, measures and methods.
- Identifies suspect product by completing and placing a hold tag on the load.
- Reads and understands the combo and job tickets for quantities, selection numbers, size specifications, or other specifications before beginning the job.
- Reports any questions or problems to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Collects and visually inspects customer samples for color variance, size, and cosmetic defects before forwarding to sample area for processing.
- Releases jobs to the shipping department as needed.
- Completes required job and weight count reports daily.
- Performs final inspections for specified customers.
- Weighs jobs for count verification.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D).
- Must have minimum two years' recent experience in graphic arts in quality, print/packaging, or the equivalent technical or vocational experience in quality processing.
- Must be able to read a ruler.
- Must pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in an environment where interruptions occur.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to distinguish colors to inspect product.
- Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of job with or without reasonable accommodations
How to Apply
Submit resumes via email to email@example.com.