Job ID: 20930
|Salary||Approximate Hours Per Week|
|Tandem Solution |
Louisville, Kentucky United States
|December 06, 2013|
|Position Type||Applications Accepted Until|
|Non-Degreed Positions||February 28, 2014|
Department: General and Administration
Reports To: Director, Organizational Development
Issue Date: December 6, 2013
I. Job Summary
This is a part-time position of approximately 15-20 hours per week (hourly rate).
Successful Candidate will provide business office clerical support duties for the company that may require independent analysis, judgment, and knowledge of company policies and procedures. Additionally, the Candidate will perform administrative functions and day-to-day support and will assist with coordinating other various programs that include training and event tracking; administers projects in coordination with management; maintains company databases; and organizes and tends to customer relations activities.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
A. Essential Functions
1. Perform Administrative Functions - Carry out routine clerical and administrative activities that include typing/printing, mailings/e-mailings, and ordering and stocking office supplies.
2. Maintain Databases - Perform data entry and updates of course descriptions and event schedules, and will purge obsolete data and print reports as directed
3. Other Database Tasks - Utilize Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems to add and organize current and prospective client data. Maintain or merge client data as directed. Utilize SharePoint Database (SP) systems to organize current and prospective client data. Maintain or merge client data as directed.
B. Other Functions
1. Coordinate meetings and other activities for senior sales staff.
2. Take and type minutes of meetings as required; distribute them to meeting participants.
3. Provide suggestions which will promote the health and growth of the company.
4. Keep abreast of professional and technical developments within the training and development industry and strive for continual self-improvement.
5. Ensure that orderliness and safety are maintained at all times in all areas of responsibility.
6. Maintain a professional appearance and display exemplary habits at all times in such things as punctuality, neatness, temperament, etc.
7. Coordinate additional projects and perform other duties as assigned.
A. Required Education and Experience
1. Two-year Associate Degree in a related field. A combination of post-secondary education credit hours or administrative certification and relevant job experience may be considered as a substitute for the two-year Associate Degree requirement.
B. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Excellent communications, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
2. An understanding of business practices such as customer service and organizational skills.
3. Mid-level computer expertise and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and common business software applications.
4. Maintain a professional demeanor and display qualities of tact, diplomacy, and discretion.
5. Ability to establish and meet project timelines.
6. Possess good decision making, analytical, and employee relations skills.
7. Communicate clearly in English in both written and verbal forms to include excellent grammar, writing, and word processing skills.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job.
More information about Tandem Solution and our mission may be obtained by visiting: http://www.training4it.com/info/