Visiting/Non-degree Students are those who want to enroll for a limited period of time and do not plan to pursue a degree.
- Individuals interested in completing a class for personal interest
- Individuals interested in completing a class for job-seeking skills or advancement
- Students visiting from another college or university
How to apply:
Visiting/Non-degree applicants must meet the undergraduate admission standards to qualify for admission.
Applicants must complete the following admission process:
- Submit undergraduate application for admissions or apply online
- Pay application fee ($35)
- Provide an official high school transcript
- Provide an official college transcript (If applicant has earned any college credit)
The Advising Center for Exploratory Students serves as the academic advising unit for Visiting/Non-degree students.
Next Steps for Visiting/Non-degree Students »