Can I pay online?
You are encouraged to use the QuikPAY™ system located on OneStart to charge your fees to your credit card or bank account. QuikPAY™ offers secure payment options and flexibility.
With QuikPAY™, you can:
- Make payments to your bursar account from your personal checking account, savings account, or Credit Card.
- Create Authorized Payers who can then use a unique user code/password combination that you assign. Once authenticated, Authorized Payers can make payments directly to your Bursar account. This could be used for spouses, parents, or even employers and allows each to setup their own confidential checking account information. (Checking account information for each Authorized Payer is viewable only by that individual).
- Receive e-mail notifications when new bills have been sent to your QuikPAY™ account, or an Authorized Payer has made a payment.
- View history of all payments made - by whom, how much, and when.
- View history of billing statements as your billing history file develops over time.
For more information view our QuikPAY™ Guide