Indiana College Network Instructions
Instructions for Enrolling in ICN (Indiana College Network) Courses
- To begin the enrollment process, log on to the ICN website, www.icn.org.
- Click on the Admissions & Registration tab then select Admission.
- On the left side of the new screen, select Undergraduate Admission.
- Under Related Links, click on ICN Registration Process.
- On the left of the new page, click on Preregister for Courses.
- At this point, log in to your account or create a new account.
- Create a New Account - print and save the information for your records.
- Create your Student Profile - print and save the information for your records.
- Print and follow the instructions given, so as not to get lost in the registration process.
- Click the Continue button and you will be taken to the screen to search for courses.
- Once you have selected a course, click the Preregister button at the bottom of the screen.
- In addition to preregistering for your course(s), you must complete the ICN Enrollment Form, which can be obtained in the Registrar's office. This form must be approved with the signature of your Advisor and Dean. The completed form must be turned in to the Office of the Registrar. NOTE: The deadline to register is one week before classes begin, but you must allow time to order textbooks from the school you plan to attend.
- Be sure to check your Schedule of Classes to verify that you are enrolled in the course(s).
PLEASE BE AWARE:
IU Southeast does not encourage taking classes through Indiana Wesleyan, Ball State and Taylor University because they do not adhere to ICN practices of billing and payment. As well, ICN courses cannot be taken through other IU campuses, other than IUPU Fort Wayne. (IU courses can be taken through an Intercampus Transfer.
In order to take ICN courses, students must have a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
ICN courses are charged at the same fee rate you pay at IU Southeast. IU Southeast Financial Aid will pay for ICN courses, but it WILL NOT pay for on-line courses offered through IU Bloomington.
Many ICN courses require students to take proctored exams on the IU Southeast campus.
Students do not have to obtain a transcript from the school once a course is completed. The IU Southeast Registrar will request grades at the end of the term and record them in OneStart. Please note, however, that ICN grades will not appear on OneStart within the same time frame as classes taken at IU Southeast. A delay of up to several weeks could occur before ICN grades appear on OneStart.
Questions? Please contact ICN Coordinator - 812/941-2868