All students who request accommodations at Indiana University Southeast, must submit adequate documentation from the appropriate professional. Documentation must provide evidence as to how the student's diagnosis is disabling to them in an academic context, so that the Office of Disability Services may best accommodate a student's needs. Documentation Guidelines are available below.
Note: These documents are formatted in both RTF (Rich Text Format) and PDF (Portable Document Format).
- Guidelines for Hearing Impairments [PDF] or [RTF]
- Guidelines for Learning Disabilities [PDF] or [RTF]
- Guidelines for Attention Deficit Disorders [PDF] or [RTF]
- Guidelines for Chronic Health and Mobility Impairments [PDF] or [RTF]
- Guidelines for Emotional Health Disabilities [PDF] or [RTF]
- Guidelines for Visual Impairments [PDF] or [RTF])
Students requesting accommodations due to an emotional health disability must also present a completed Psychiatric Disability Verification Form each semester. The form may be completed by the student's mental healthcare provider.
- Psychiatric Disability Verification Form [PDF] or [RTF]
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the Coordinator of the Office of Disability Services.
-Back to Top-