Candidates admitted after May 27, 2012 must complete the following courses and meet the program requirements as required by Indiana and Kentucky, if applicable.
Be admitted to both the Graduate Education Program and the Educational Leadership Program at IU Southeast.
- Hold a valid classroom teaching license.
- Completed the following course requirements:
- EDUC H520 - Education and Social Issues (section for Educational Leadership)
- EDUC J500 - Instruction in the Context of Curriculum (3) (section for Educational Leadership)
- EDUC A500 - Introduction to Educational Leadership (3)
- EDUC A510 - School-Community Relations (3)
- EDUC A608 - Legal Perspectives on Education (3)
- EDUC A625 - Administration of the Elementary School
- EDUC A627 - Secondary School Administration (3)
- EDUC A635 - Public School Budgeting and Accounting (3)
- EDUC A638 - Public School Personnel Management (3)
- EDUC A695 - Practicum in School Administration (3 one-hour sections)
Attention Kentucky candidates: All coursework must be post-masters.