Completed applications to the MS Program are reviewed on the following dates: October 1, March 1, June 1, and August 1.
- Attend a mandatory program advising session.
- Complete online application. A $40 application fee is assessed when applying to program. If a previous application fee was paid the fee should be waived. To determine if fee is to be waived, contact our Record Specialist.
Mary Ann Wild
Phone: (812) 941-2388
- On the Uploads Tab, upload a personal statement that identifies your academic goals, career objectives and why you are applying to this program.
- Submit official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work completed at institutions other than an IU school. A 2.5 GPA for all undergraduate course work, 3.0 GPA for all graduate course work.
- Also on the Uploads Tab, upload a copy of current teaching license or statement of eligibility. (Emergency license not acceptable.)
Please send all completed materials to:
IU Southeast School of Education
Mary Ann Wild, Record Specialist
Hillside Hall 108A
4201 Grant Line Road
New Albany, IN 47150