Dr. David Losey is a new Full Time Lecturer in the School of Education for Fall 2014. Here are some of his most recent reads.
- Classroom Instruction that Works: Research Based Strategies for Increasing Student Achievement by Robert Marzano, Debra Pickerine, and Jane Pollcok.
- Total participation Techniques: Making Every Student and Active Learner by Persida Himmele and William Himmele
- Quality School Community: Applying William Glasser's Choice Theory by Larry Palmatier
- Adolescence by John Santrock
- Educational Psychology: Theory and Practice by Robert Slavin
- Best Practice: for Teaching and Learning in America's Schools by Steven Zemelman, Harvey Daniels, and Arthur Hyde
- Understanding by Design by Jay McTighe and Grant Wiggins