Living in the lodges at IU Southeast can be a very rewarding experience. You will have opportunities to become involved on campus, and make connections with other students, faculty and staff members. Campus involvement also allows you to meet other students and forge friendships that will last a lifetime.
Spaces can fill fast, so be sure to submit your application early. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. A prepayment of $175 is due with your application.
We know you may have questions about the process and timing of how to secure your place on campus. To help you, we have put together the following step-by-step guide to navigate the application process.
- Read the Residence Life and Housing Terms and Conditions.
- Print the housing application.
- Fill out the form (in ink, please).
- Request any roommates on your application. Roommates are encouraged to apply early and at the same time. (If you don't have anyone in mind to room with, don't worry. We will find you a great match.)
- Make out a check or money order for $175 to IU Southeast. If you qualify for the prepayment waiver, please submit the waiver form with your application instead of the $175 prepayment. If you submit a waiver form and you are not eligible, you will be required to submit the $175 prepayment before your application will be processed. (For more info about our prepayment policy, read Section G of the terms and conditions.)
- Mail your completed, signed application and your prepayment or prepayment waiver form to the Office of the Bursar. You can also send in your application then call (812) 941-2335 and pay your prepayment by phone.
Office of the Bursar
4201 Grant Line Road
New Albany, IN 47150
- Be sure to check your e-mail. We will send information about the room assignment process as well as housing events to the e-mail address you listed on your application. If your e-mail address changes after you fill out your application, please contact our office as soon as possible.
*Note: The resident student programming charge required each semester is non-refundable.