The University has moved to an online application (OLA) process for open Staff jobs on all IU campuses. University OLA will provide increased functionality for department and hiring committee users.
- One centralized contact in each department.
- Hiring committee and hiring committee chair (LEAD) will have online access to applicants.
- Information available wherever there is internet access.
Department can now:
- Function in one or more assigned roles; roles determine which screens the users can see, as well as what data is visible and updateable on the screens.
- Access only those jobs they are responsible for (using CAS authentication).
- Ability to rank applicants, provide comments and the ability to maintain all material online rather than in paper files.