NEW ALBANY, IN, (January 30, 2015)
We’ve lowered our used computer prices even more to celebrate Homecoming Week. IT has used computers on sale now in the IU Southeast Barnes & Noble Bookstore in the University Center.
$107.00 (was $160.50)
Dell Optiplex 780 with Intel 3.0GHz Core Duo processor, 4GB of RAM, 160GB hard drive, DVD burner, Windows Vista Home Basic, widescreen LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, and power & monitor cables.
$160.50 (was $214.00)
Optiplex 790 with Intel i3 3.1GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, 250GB hard drive, DVD burner, Windows Vista Home Basic, widescreen LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, and power & monitor cables.
$508.25 (was $561.75)
iMac with Intel i3 3.06GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive, DVD +/- RW optical drive, OSX 10.6 (Yosemite Compatible) operating system, 21.5" LCD display, keyboard, mouse, and power & monitor cables.
Quantities are limited! Beat the crowd and get your new computer on the first day of homecoming week.
Proceeds from the sale go directly toward on-campus technology.
Rules and Regulations that must be followed:
- The computers are sold as-is. These are used machines and may have minor scratches and dents.
- The sale is open to students, faculty, staff, and the general public.
- All computing equipment is sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- No equipment can be held back nor carry any prearrangement to its purchase.
- No support is offered.
- No returns or refunds.
- Only the original operating system is installed.
- No delivery, installation, or other service is connected or offered with this purchase.
- Up to five desktops can be purchased per visit; Laptops are sold one per visit.
- Prices are non-negotiable. A 7% sales tax will be charged.
- Purchase of this computer does not imply eligibility to purchase discounted software at Barnes & Noble campus bookstore.
- Equipment may not be purchased for resale.
IU Southeast Barnes & Noble Bookstore
University Center South
Mon 8:15am - 6pm
Tue 8:15am - 6pm
Wed 8:15am - 5pm
Thu 8:15am - 6pm
Fri 9:30am - 5pm